I’ve been nominated for a versatile blogger award by “Anne Bonney” over in Gunsmoke and Knitting. Thank goodness it wasn’t for most prompt writer — the WordTapestry covers a lot, but it isn’t known for promptness. Thank you!
Here are some things you may or may not know about me (per the rules):
- I have been cliff and rock climbing.
- However, I have no sense of balance and still despise rocks and ropes courses.
- I knit — not very quickly, but I get a lot of satisfaction out of it.
- I love listening to jazz during evening drives.
- I enjoy reading, and reading people’s blogs about reading.
- Being a camp counselor was my most satisfying job — hiking, teaching, and singing for my supper.
- I went to college for art, then switched majors.
15 blogs that are outstanding (and that I read pretty frequently):
- Potje Thee
- Baroque in Hackney
- Travels with the Blonde Coyote
- The Midnight Garden
- Dovegreyreader scribbles
- Neil Gaiman
- Of Cabbages and Kings
- Yarn Harlot (and yes, lots of knitting… but the writing is diverse, and funny)
- Where ever the road goes
These are all interesting, with different voices and points of view. Happy reading!