- I wish I had figured out how long the thumbs would be before knitting these mittens.
- I want to redo the Bird in Hand Mitts again, in a smaller scale (extra small here I come)
- I’d love to shorten the fingers and thumbs (but they’ve already felted beyond the ability to tink back).
- I wish I had known how great this wool would be — I would have acquired Foxfire Fiber Cormo Silk Alpaca for a hat and cowl.
- The colors I used were aster and white.
The wool just gets lovelier as I keep wearing the mittens. And the mittens are the perfect thing to wear on your hands during our deep freeze winters. But if I lived in Wisconsin or Michigan right now –> thrums would be better. They “marinated” in the projects pile since 2010 (started while watching the Olympics). This year, other projects that have been malingering are getting done.